Lord Mayor’s Show Grandstands
Book your place in the grandstand and you can relax while enjoying the best possible view of the Lord Mayor’s Show. There are two stands by St Paul’s Cathedral, on either side of the processional route, and they always sell out long before the Show.
Tickets cost £40.00 each including VAT and each seat comes with a commemorative programme. The Show is on Saturday November 10th and seats should be taken by 10:45.
For block bookings of more than 10 seats, to reserve a wheelchair-accessible space or to discuss any other special requirements please contact Gerard Pryce on 03332 40 60 03 or email@example.com. You are also welcome to download a postal application form and send it in with a cheque.
- Block bookings can be discussed with Gerard Pryce or Faye Pointon of Tickets.com on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03332 40 60 03.
- Postal applications and cheques will be acknowledged, but tickets will not be issued until closer to the date of the Show;
- There is no parking available and the City streets will be closed to traffic;
- Children will only be allowed onto grandstands if they have a ticket, unless small enough to sit on a lap with causing inconvenience to others;
- It is not permitted to take carrycots, folding pushchairs, or bulky packages onto the grandstands;
- Grandstands are not covered. In case of rain please do not use umbrellas as these obstruct the view of fellow spectators;
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced. We do not accept returns nor give refunds.
Grandstands mailing list
If you would like to receive early access when tickets become available next year, you can sign up for our mailing list here: