Lord Mayor’s Show Grandstands
For the very best experience of the Lord Mayor’s Show, you need a grandstand seat. There are two, next to St Pauls on either side of the route, offering great views of the procession and a chance to sit down for a while.
Tickets cost £40.00 each including VAT and each seat comes with a commemorative programme. The Show is on Saturday November 9th and seats should be taken by 10:45. You can book online using an interactive seat picker at tickets.com.
Tip: the front of the grandstand is always at the bottom of the seating plan.
For block bookings of more than 10 seats, to reserve a wheelchair-accessible space or to discuss any other special requirements please contact Faye or Gerard on 03332 406003, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to download a postal application form and send it in with a cheque.
Tickets will be posted in October. Please don't be concerned when they don't arrive straight away.
- Block bookings can be discussed with Gerard or Faye of Tickets.com on email@example.com or 03332 406003.
- Postal applications and cheques will be acknowledged, but tickets will not be issued until closer to the date of the Show;
- There is no parking nearby because the whole City is closed to traffic;
- Children need tickets too, unless they are small enough to sit on a lap with causing inconvenience to others;
- There is no space for carrycots, folding pushchairs, or bulky packages on the grandstands;
- The grandstands are not covered. In case of rain please do not use umbrellas as these obstruct the view of fellow spectators;
- Lost tickets cannot be replaced. We do not accept returns nor give refunds.
Grandstands mailing list
If you would like to receive early access when tickets become available next year, you can sign up for our mailing list here: